1. Advertisements are accepted in good faith and PayINR.com accept no responsibility regarding the bonafides of the advertisers nor can any interviews be granted or correspondence entered into, regarding any advertisement hosted.
2. PayINR.com. does not accept liability for delay or omissions in publications/web sites or for loss of original copy of Release order/ correspondence or material.
3. No refund can be claimed for advertisement containing alleged material defects. These will be made good if the defects found are genuine, by free insertions of the advertisement with the mistakes corrected.
4. Cancellations or alterations for paid ads must reach us by mail on the previous day of the insertion and on Saturday for Monday's updating.
5. All orders and correspondence are destroyed two months after payment/ last date of insertion. All complaints concerning cash paid advertisements must quote the receipt no.
6. PayINR.com. shall at all times be entitled to add the charges, calculated according to rates and payable by the advertisers, an amount equivalent to any tax which PayINR.com may for the time being be called upon to pay in respect of any advertisement published in pursuance of the request of the advertisers.
7. PayINR.com. reserves the right to refuse any advertisement or revise the same, changing its draft in a manner appearing proper and without assigning any reasons even after payment has been received and receipt given and thereafter proceed to publish the same without prior approval of the advertiser.
8. PayINR.com. reserves the right to insert the advertisement under any other appropriate Heading of the mall, whenever the heading mentioned by the advertiser is not available or is not usually used by PayINR.com
9. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your own risk. Neither PayINR.com nor any other individual or organisation involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or any service provided through the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
10. Ads booked on the Internet will be posted for 15 days from the last date of insertion.
11. PayINR.com also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
12. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by PayINR.com or its affiliates for any purpose including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore PayINR.com is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
13. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, PayINR.com. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications, regulations and statutes.
14. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of PayINR.com and others. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that PayINR.com will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
15. PayINR.com does not endorse in any way the advertisers on the Site to the contents of such advertisements. Please verify the veracity of the all information contained in any advertisement on your own before undertaking any reliance.
16. PayINR.com may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
17. PayINR.com prohibits caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any content available through the Site. PayINR.com reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames
18. Users of this Site agree that any disputes arising from the use of the Site shall be governed by the laws of India without giving effect to principles of conflicts of laws. Any suits brought hereunder may be brought in the courts of Mumbai , India and users of the Site submit to the jurisdiction thereof.
19. Every advertiser acknowledges having read these terms and conditions.